Thursday, July 21, 2011

CCEI Joins the Fight against Childhood Obesity with New Online Course about Healthy Nutrition and Fitness Practices

CCEI is proud to announce the addition of a new course, Healthy Habits: Nutrition and Fitness Practices. "With childhood obesity continuing to rise, its more important than ever to promote strategies for combating this growing public concern," said Maria C. Taylor, President and CEO of CCEI. "CCEI joins this effort with the introduction of this new course designed specifically for the early care workforce." Course and enrollment details are provided at the link above.

13 comments:

1. thanks for sharing this info. Very well written post

ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you think so too! Early childhood is the perfect time to create those 'healthy habits!'

ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is among the most vital info for me. And i’m glad reading your article.

ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank for the efforts you’ve put in writing this blog.

ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Thanks a lot for this nice post!

ReplyDelete
  6. This is really interesting. Thanks for sharing.

ReplyDelete
  7. This is just what i was looking for.

ReplyDelete
  8. This is just what i was looking for.

ReplyDelete
  9. I was looking through some of your content on this site and I think this website is real informative ! Continue putting up.

ReplyDelete
  10. This is a good step to control childhood obesity.

ReplyDelete
  11. I was crawling through google and I landed up at your blog. It grabbed all my attention as it has got the effective title CCEI joins the fight against childhood obesity with new inline course about healthy nutrition and fitness practices. Thanks for sharing it.

ReplyDelete
  12. I stumbled upon your site while browsing the web and i found your post really amazing.

ReplyDelete
  13. It's really interesting to know that CCEI ha taken such a nice step against child obesity.

ReplyDelete