Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Toddler Curriculum Training Course

CCEI's new online course, The Toddler Curriculum, is designed specifically for early childhood professionals who work with toddlers, a group that typically includes children between twelve and thirty-six months of age. The course covers basic information about appropriate, effective curriculum; recommended guidance and teaching practices; appropriate materials and design elements in the learning environment; and effective strategies for working and communicating with parents. The Toddler Curriculum is a two-hour, beginner-level course and grants 0.2 IACET CEUs upon successful completion.

3 comments:

1. Great post I'm glad even toddler kids has a curriculum I hope the kids can follow it and also the parents will participate in guiding their children to learn.

ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to give children the best possible start in life, and this idea will certainly help. Good post!

ReplyDelete
  3. So glad I found you. I have been looking for a place to take continuing ed courses. Toddler Curriculum definitely sounds like something I would be interested in. And the individual subscription for $99 with access to over 100 courses, that's a pretty good deal. Going to sign up for the trial course right away. Thanks!

ReplyDelete