Monday, July 29, 2013

Make a Difference to Children with Nutrition

In celebration of National Make a Difference to Children Month, ChildCare Education Institute challenges all early childhood educators and caregivers to complete CCEI online nutrition & food service child care training courses during the month of July. In order to reduce the risks of obese and overweight children and adults, early care and education programs should promote healthy lifelong habits which include positive learning experiences and nutritious meals and snacks, provided in a safe, allergen-free environment. CCEI offers a number of nutrition and food service courses, along with two mini-certificates, which are listed at the link above. For more information on CCEI, visit www.cceionline.edu or call 1.800.499.9907, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm EST.

1 comment:

1. Aw I love it! As a mother, I want the very best for my kids, which doesn't involve me working. Sadly, right now, this isn't an option. I am looking for an awesome child care service in Issaquah. Do you know of any? I want a place I can come to trust in caring for my children.

ReplyDelete